bet on Zeta Division
bet on DRX

Bet on Zeta Division vs DRX

VCT Pacific League – March 25, 2023

DRX looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet.

Zeta Division is versing DRX in the VCT Pacific League, on March 25, 2023.

DRX is looking like a better bet since they have a 87% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.1. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11. Betting on Zeta Division, whose odds are 5.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 13% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $57.5!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Zeta Division vs DRX over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to VCT Pacific League below. Also see more matches relating to Zeta Division or DRX below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Zeta Division
Zeta Division

Right now there's no matches for Zeta Division.

bet on DRX

Right now there's no matches for DRX.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact