bet on Zest
vs
bet on TIME
70%  
  30%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Zest vs TIME

DreamHack Masters Last Chance – January 10, 2022

It is certainly safer to go with a bet on Zest with their 1.35 odds. The payoff isn't as high but its safer than betting on TIME.

On January 10, 2022, Zest goes up against TIME in the DreamHack Masters Last Chance.


Zest is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on TIME, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Zest vs TIME over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to DreamHack Masters Last Chance below. Also see more matches relating to Zest or TIME below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on DreamHack Masters Last Chance
DreamHack Masters Last Chance

Right now there's no matches for DreamHack Masters Last Chance.

bet on TIME
TIME

Right now there's no matches for TIME.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact