bet on Zest
vs
bet on Ragnarok
55%  
  45%

Bet on Zest vs Ragnarok

Netease Esports X – August 02, 2020

It's looking even in this one. Maybe bet on Zest since they are slightly favoured

On August 02, 2020, Zest goes up against Ragnarok in the Netease Esports X.


This is going to be a really close game with Zest being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and Ragnarok with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Ragnarok has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Ragnarok you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Zest vs Ragnarok over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Netease Esports X below. Also see more matches relating to Zest or Ragnarok below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Netease Esports X
Netease Esports X

Right now there's no matches for Netease Esports X.

bet on Zest
Zest

Right now there's no matches for Zest.

bet on Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Right now there's no matches for Ragnarok.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact