bet on Zero
vs
bet on BeSt
76%  
  24%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Zero vs BeSt

StarLeague – October 17, 2020

Zero looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

On October 17, 2020, Zero plays against BeSt in the StarLeague.


Zero is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on BeSt, whose odds are 3.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Zero vs BeSt over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to StarLeague below. Also see more matches relating to Zero or BeSt below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact