bet on Zero Tenacity
vs
bet on devils one
79%  
  21%

Bet on Zero Tenacity vs devils one

Ultraliga – January 11, 2022

You can try a risky bet here on devils one. With their lower odds of 4, they have a much higher payout.

On January 11, 2022, Zero Tenacity plays against devils one in the Ultraliga.


Zero Tenacity is looking like a better bet since they have a 79% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.2. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12. Betting on devils one, whose odds are 4, will payout much more if they win. With a 21% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $40!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Zero Tenacity vs devils one over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Ultraliga below. Also see more matches relating to Zero Tenacity or devils one below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact