bet on YeaH
vs
bet on GGPR
76%  
  24%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on YeaH vs GGPR

U18 – November 25, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on GGPR. With their lower odds of 3.55, they have a much higher payout

On November 25, 2020, YeaH plays against GGPR in the U18.


YeaH is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on GGPR, whose odds are 3.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on YeaH vs GGPR over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to YeaH or GGPR below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on U18
U18

Right now there's no matches for U18.

bet on YeaH
YeaH

Right now there's no matches for YeaH.

bet on GGPR
GGPR

Right now there's no matches for GGPR.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact