bet on XY Esports
vs
bet on Por
22%  
  78%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on XY Esports vs Por

U18 – January 14, 2022

f we had to guess we would say Por will win this match. A sure win would be to take the 1.22 on Por and take the smaller but safer bet.

XY Esports is versing Por in the U18, on January 14, 2022.


Por is looking like a better bet since they have a 78% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.22. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.2. Betting on XY Esports, whose odds are 3.8, will payout much more if they win. With a 22% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $38!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on XY Esports vs Por over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to XY Esports or Por below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact