bet on Xtreme Gaming
vs
bet on Invictus Gaming
78%  
  22%

Bet on Xtreme Gaming vs Invictus Gaming

Dota Pro Circuit CN Division 1 – February 02, 2023

If you are looking for a safe bet, Xtreme Gaming is the clear choice. Invictus Gaming will get you a better reward being a risky bet with their 3.8 odds.

Xtreme Gaming vs Invictus Gaming face off on February 02, 2023, in the Dota Pro Circuit CN Division 1.


Xtreme Gaming is looking like a better bet since they have a 78% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.22. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.2. Betting on Invictus Gaming, whose odds are 3.8, will payout much more if they win. With a 22% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $38!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Xtreme Gaming vs Invictus Gaming over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Dota Pro Circuit CN Division 1 below. Also see more matches relating to Xtreme Gaming or Invictus Gaming below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact