bet on XSET
vs
bet on Luminosity
76%  
  24%

Bet on XSET vs Luminosity

U18 – October 12, 2021

It is certainly safer to go with a bet on XSET with their 1.25 odds. The payoff isn't as high but its safer than betting on Luminosity.

XSET is versing Luminosity in the U18, on October 12, 2021.


XSET is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on Luminosity, whose odds are 3.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on XSET vs Luminosity over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to XSET or Luminosity below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact