bet on Wolves
bet on Team Secret

Bet on Wolves vs Team Secret

U18 – March 20, 2023

If you are looking for a safe bet, Wolves is the clear choice. Team Secret will get you a better reward being a risky bet with their 3.35 odds.

Wolves vs Team Secret face off on March 20, 2023, in the U18.

Wolves is looking like a better bet since they have a 74% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.28. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.8. Betting on Team Secret, whose odds are 3.35, will payout much more if they win. With a 26% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $33.5!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Wolves vs Team Secret over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Wolves or Team Secret below.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact