Select to bet on who you think will win the matchBET NOW
Wolves and Dragon Ranger Gaming face off against each other on March 17, 2023 in the KPL.
Wolves is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Dragon Ranger Gaming, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!
Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Wolves vs Dragon Ranger Gaming over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to KPL below. Also see more matches relating to Wolves or Dragon Ranger Gaming below.
Right now there's no matches for KPL.
Right now there's no matches for Wolves.
Right now there's no matches for Dragon Ranger Gaming.