bet on Wizards Esports Club
vs
bet on AGF
17%  
  83%

Bet on Wizards Esports Club vs AGF

Home Sweet Home Cup Qualifier – May 24, 2020

AGF looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

Wizards Esports Club and AGF face off against each other on May 24, 2020 in the Home Sweet Home Cup Qualifier.


AGF is looking like a better bet since they have a 83% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.15. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.5. Betting on Wizards Esports Club, whose odds are 4.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 17% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $47.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Wizards Esports Club vs AGF over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Home Sweet Home Cup Qualifier below. Also see more matches relating to Wizards Esports Club or AGF below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact