bet on Wisla Krakow
vs
bet on Sprout
41%  
  59%

Bet on Wisla Krakow vs Sprout

ESEA MDL Europe – November 20, 2020

The safe bet here is on Sprout with a 59% chance of winning

Wisla Krakow and Sprout face off against each other on November 20, 2020 in the ESEA MDL Europe.


Sprout is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on Wisla Krakow, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Wisla Krakow vs Sprout over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to ESEA MDL Europe below. Also see more matches relating to Wisla Krakow or Sprout below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact