bet on Wisla Krakow
vs
bet on Gaminate
78%  
  22%

Bet on Wisla Krakow vs Gaminate

ESL Mistrzostwa Polski – October 19, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Gaminate. With their lower odds of 3.8, they have a much higher payout

Wisla Krakow vs Gaminate face off on October 19, 2020, in the ESL Mistrzostwa Polski.


Wisla Krakow is looking like a better bet since they have a 78% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.22. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.2. Betting on Gaminate, whose odds are 3.8, will payout much more if they win. With a 22% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $38!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Wisla Krakow vs Gaminate over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to ESL Mistrzostwa Polski below. Also see more matches relating to Wisla Krakow or Gaminate below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact