bet on Wisla Krakow
vs
bet on Avez
65%  
  35%

Bet on Wisla Krakow vs Avez

Polska Liga Esportowa – November 26, 2020

The safe bet here is on Wisla Krakow with a 65% chance of winning

Wisla Krakow is versing Avez in the Polska Liga Esportowa, on November 26, 2020.


Wisla Krakow is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Avez, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Wisla Krakow vs Avez over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Polska Liga Esportowa below. Also see more matches relating to Wisla Krakow or Avez below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Wisla Krakow
Wisla Krakow

Right now there's no matches for Wisla Krakow.

bet on Avez
Avez

Right now there's no matches for Avez.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact