bet on WINSTRIKE TEAM
vs
bet on Yellow Submarine
15%  
  85%

Bet on WINSTRIKE TEAM vs Yellow Submarine

EPIC League – November 23, 2020

The safe bet here is on Yellow Submarine with a 85% chance of winning

WINSTRIKE TEAM vs Yellow Submarine face off on November 23, 2020, in the EPIC League.


Yellow Submarine is looking like a better bet since they have a 85% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.12. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.2. Betting on WINSTRIKE TEAM, whose odds are 5.25, will payout much more if they win. With a 15% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $52.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on WINSTRIKE TEAM vs Yellow Submarine over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to EPIC League below. Also see more matches relating to WINSTRIKE TEAM or Yellow Submarine below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact