bet on Wildcard
bet on Circular Spheres

Bet on Wildcard vs Circular Spheres

U18 – March 20, 2023

Wildcard looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet.

Wildcard vs Circular Spheres face off on March 20, 2023, in the U18.

Wildcard is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Circular Spheres, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Wildcard vs Circular Spheres over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Wildcard or Circular Spheres below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Wildcard

Right now there's no matches for Wildcard.

bet on Circular Spheres
Circular Spheres

Right now there's no matches for Circular Spheres.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact