bet on Wildcard Gaming
vs
bet on Qconfirm
35%  
  65%

Bet on Wildcard Gaming vs Qconfirm

U18 – October 14, 2021

f we had to guess we would say Qconfirm will win this match. A sure win would be to take the 1.45 on Qconfirm and take the smaller but safer bet.

On October 14, 2021, Wildcard Gaming plays against Qconfirm in the U18.


Qconfirm is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Wildcard Gaming, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Wildcard Gaming vs Qconfirm over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Wildcard Gaming or Qconfirm below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Wildcard Gaming
Wildcard Gaming

Right now there's no matches for Wildcard Gaming.

bet on Qconfirm
Qconfirm

Right now there's no matches for Qconfirm.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact