bet on Weibo
vs
bet on Oh My God
73%  
  27%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Weibo vs Oh My God

U18 – November 24, 2022

Weibo looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet.

Weibo is versing Oh My God in the U18, on November 24, 2022.


Weibo is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Oh My God, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Weibo vs Oh My God over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Weibo or Oh My God below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Weibo
Weibo

Right now there's no matches for Weibo.

bet on Oh My God
Oh My God

Right now there's no matches for Oh My God.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact