bet on Weibo
bet on JD

Select to bet on who you think will win the match


Bet on Weibo vs JD

LPL – June 01, 2023

The safe bet here is on JD with a 72% chance of winning.

On June 01, 2023, Weibo plays against JD in the LPL.

JD is looking like a better bet since they have a 72% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.32. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.2. Betting on Weibo, whose odds are 3.1, will payout much more if they win. With a 28% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $31!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Weibo vs JD over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to LPL below. Also see more matches relating to Weibo or JD below.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact