bet on Weibo Turnso Gaming
vs
bet on Team WE
59%  
  41%

Bet on Weibo Turnso Gaming vs Team WE

U18 – April 10, 2021

We do not think Weibo Turnso Gaming will lose this one. So if we had to recommend a safe bet, it is definitely against Team WE.

Weibo Turnso Gaming vs Team WE face off on April 10, 2021, in the U18.


Weibo Turnso Gaming is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on Team WE, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Weibo Turnso Gaming vs Team WE over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Weibo Turnso Gaming or Team WE below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Weibo Turnso Gaming
Weibo Turnso Gaming

Right now there's no matches for Weibo Turnso Gaming.

bet on Team WE
Team WE

Right now there's no matches for Team WE.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact