bet on Weibo Gaming
vs
bet on Bilibili Gaming
45%  
  55%

Bet on Weibo Gaming vs Bilibili Gaming

LPL – January 16, 2022

With these odds you might as well flip a coin. Either Bilibili Gaming or Weibo Gaming could take this match.

On January 16, 2022, Weibo Gaming goes up against Bilibili Gaming in the LPL.


This is going to be a really close game with Bilibili Gaming being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and Weibo Gaming with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Weibo Gaming has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Weibo Gaming you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Weibo Gaming vs Bilibili Gaming over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to LPL below. Also see more matches relating to Weibo Gaming or Bilibili Gaming below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Bilibili Gaming
Bilibili Gaming

Right now there's no matches for Bilibili Gaming.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact