bet on Warthox
vs
bet on UBITEAM
39%  
  61%

Bet on Warthox vs UBITEAM

ESL Championnat National – October 20, 2020

The safe bet here is on UBITEAM with a 61% chance of winning

On October 20, 2020, Warthox plays against UBITEAM in the ESL Championnat National.


UBITEAM is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Warthox, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Warthox vs UBITEAM over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to ESL Championnat National below. Also see more matches relating to Warthox or UBITEAM below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Warthox
Warthox

Right now there's no matches for Warthox.

bet on UBITEAM
UBITEAM

Right now there's no matches for UBITEAM.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact