bet on Warthox
vs
bet on One One Esport
79%  
  21%

Bet on Warthox vs One One Esport

U18 – May 19, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on One One Esport. With their lower odds of 4, they have a much higher payout

On May 19, 2020, Warthox plays against One One Esport in the U18.


Warthox is looking like a better bet since they have a 79% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.2. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12. Betting on One One Esport, whose odds are 4, will payout much more if they win. With a 21% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $40!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Warthox vs One One Esport over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Warthox or One One Esport below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact