bet on W7M
vs
bet on Isurus
47%  
  53%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on W7M vs Isurus

CLUTCH – October 21, 2020

This is a pretty even matchup. Bet on your favourite team on this one

On October 21, 2020, W7M plays against Isurus in the CLUTCH.


This is going to be a really close game with Isurus being slightly favoured with a 53% chance and W7M with a 47%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since W7M has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on W7M you'll get back $19.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on W7M vs Isurus over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to CLUTCH below. Also see more matches relating to W7M or Isurus below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on CLUTCH
CLUTCH

Right now there's no matches for CLUTCH.

bet on W7M
W7M

Right now there's no matches for W7M.

bet on Isurus
Isurus

Right now there's no matches for Isurus.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact