bet on W7M
vs
bet on FURIA
24%  
  76%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on W7M vs FURIA

U18 – October 09, 2021

It is certainly safer to go with a bet on FURIA with their 1.25 odds. The payoff isn't as high but its safer than betting on W7M.

W7M vs FURIA face off on October 09, 2021, in the U18.


FURIA is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on W7M, whose odds are 3.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on W7M vs FURIA over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to W7M or FURIA below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact