bet on W7M gaming
vs
bet on MIBR
30%  
  70%

Bet on W7M gaming vs MIBR

U18 – October 22, 2020

The safe bet here is on MIBR with a 70% chance of winning

W7M gaming vs MIBR face off on October 22, 2020, in the U18.


MIBR is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on W7M gaming, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on W7M gaming vs MIBR over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to W7M gaming or MIBR below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact