bet on VP Prodigy
vs
bet on mouz NXT
21%  
  79%

Bet on VP Prodigy vs mouz NXT

U18 – January 12, 2022

Even though it looks like VP Prodigy might lose, a risky bet at 4 is not necessarily a bad move. mouz NXT pays out less return with their 1.2 odds.

VP Prodigy is versing mouz NXT in the U18, on January 12, 2022.


mouz NXT is looking like a better bet since they have a 79% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.2. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12. Betting on VP Prodigy, whose odds are 4, will payout much more if they win. With a 21% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $40!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on VP Prodigy vs mouz NXT over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to VP Prodigy or mouz NXT below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on VP Prodigy
VP Prodigy

Right now there's no matches for VP Prodigy.

bet on mouz NXT
mouz NXT

Right now there's no matches for mouz NXT.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact