bet on Vitality
vs
bet on Secret
70%  
  30%

Bet on Vitality vs Secret

U18 – January 22, 2022

If you are looking for a safe bet, Vitality is the clear choice. Secret will get you a better reward being a risky bet with their 2.95 odds.

Vitality is versing Secret in the U18, on January 22, 2022.


Vitality is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on Secret, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Vitality vs Secret over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Vitality or Secret below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact