bet on Vitality
vs
bet on NiP
65%  
  35%

Bet on Vitality vs NiP

Dreamhack Open Fall – October 18, 2020

The safe bet here is on Vitality with a 65% chance of winning

Vitality is versing NiP in the Dreamhack Open Fall, on October 18, 2020.


Vitality is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on NiP, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Vitality vs NiP over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Dreamhack Open Fall below. Also see more matches relating to Vitality or NiP below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact