bet on Vitality
bet on G2

Select to bet on who you think will win the match


Bet on Vitality vs G2

LEC – March 18, 2023

G2 might have a small advantage, but don’t underestimate Vitality, the odds aren't that far off after all.

On March 18, 2023, Vitality plays against G2 in the LEC.

This is going to be a really close game with G2 being slightly favoured with a 53% chance and Vitality with a 47%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Vitality has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Vitality you'll get back $19.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Vitality vs G2 over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to LEC below. Also see more matches relating to Vitality or G2 below.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact