bet on Vitality
vs
bet on Excel
70%  
  30%

Bet on Vitality vs Excel

LEC – January 16, 2022

It is certainly safer to go with a bet on Vitality with their 1.35 odds. The payoff isn't as high but its safer than betting on Excel.

On January 16, 2022, Vitality goes up against Excel in the LEC.


Vitality is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on Excel, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Vitality vs Excel over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to LEC below. Also see more matches relating to Vitality or Excel below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact