bet on Vitality
vs
bet on Evil Geniuses
73%  
  27%

Bet on Vitality vs Evil Geniuses

BLAST Premier Spring Groups – January 30, 2022

Vitality looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet.

On January 30, 2022, Vitality plays against Evil Geniuses in the BLAST Premier Spring Groups.


Vitality is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Evil Geniuses, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Vitality vs Evil Geniuses over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to BLAST Premier Spring Groups below. Also see more matches relating to Vitality or Evil Geniuses below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact