bet on Vitality
vs
bet on Astralis
59%  
  41%

Bet on Vitality vs Astralis

IEM Fall Europe – October 10, 2021

We are pretty sure Vitality is going to win. They have a 59 chance to win. But you never know, Astralis could take it and with odds of 2.2 it is a higher payoff.

On October 10, 2021, Vitality plays against Astralis in the IEM Fall Europe.


Vitality is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on Astralis, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Vitality vs Astralis over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to IEM Fall Europe below. Also see more matches relating to Vitality or Astralis below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on IEM Fall Europe
IEM Fall Europe

Right now there's no matches for IEM Fall Europe.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact