bet on Virtus Pro
vs
bet on Vici Gaming
61%  
  39%

Bet on Virtus Pro vs Vici Gaming

The International – October 13, 2021

Even though it looks like Vici Gaming might lose, a risky bet at 2.3 is not necessarily a bad move. Virtus Pro pays out less return with their 1.55 odds.

On October 13, 2021, Virtus Pro goes up against Vici Gaming in the The International.


Virtus Pro is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Vici Gaming, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Virtus Pro vs Vici Gaming over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to The International below. Also see more matches relating to Virtus Pro or Vici Gaming below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on The International
The International

Right now there's no matches for The International.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact