bet on Virtus Pro
bet on TT9

Bet on Virtus Pro vs TT9

U18 – March 20, 2023

f we had to guess we would say Virtus Pro will win this match. A sure win would be to take the 1.45 on Virtus Pro and take the smaller but safer bet.

Virtus Pro is versing TT9 in the U18, on March 20, 2023.

Virtus Pro is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on TT9, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Virtus Pro vs TT9 over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Virtus Pro or TT9 below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Virtus Pro
Virtus Pro

Right now there's no matches for Virtus Pro.

bet on TT9

Right now there's no matches for TT9.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact