bet on Virtus Pro
vs
bet on OG
53%  
  47%

Bet on Virtus Pro vs OG

Flashpoint – November 22, 2020

It's looking even in this one. Maybe bet on Virtus Pro since they are slightly favoured

Virtus Pro is versing OG in the Flashpoint, on November 22, 2020.


This is going to be a really close game with Virtus Pro being slightly favoured with a 53% chance and OG with a 47%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since OG has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on OG you'll get back $19.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Virtus Pro vs OG over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Flashpoint below. Also see more matches relating to Virtus Pro or OG below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Flashpoint
Flashpoint

Right now there's no matches for Flashpoint.

bet on Virtus Pro
Virtus Pro

Right now there's no matches for Virtus Pro.

bet on OG
OG

Right now there's no matches for OG.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact