bet on Virtus Pro
vs
bet on mudgolems
61%  
  39%

Bet on Virtus Pro vs mudgolems

Realms Collide – November 21, 2020

The safe bet here is on Virtus Pro with a 61% chance of winning

On November 21, 2020, Virtus Pro goes up against mudgolems in the Realms Collide.


Virtus Pro is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on mudgolems, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Virtus Pro vs mudgolems over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Realms Collide below. Also see more matches relating to Virtus Pro or mudgolems below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact