bet on Virtus Pro
vs
bet on forZe
61%  
  39%

Bet on Virtus Pro vs forZe

IEM New York CIS – October 22, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on forZe. With their lower odds of 2.3, they have a much higher payout

On October 22, 2020, Virtus Pro plays against forZe in the IEM New York CIS.


Virtus Pro is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on forZe, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Virtus Pro vs forZe over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to IEM New York CIS below. Also see more matches relating to Virtus Pro or forZe below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact