bet on Virtus Pro
vs
bet on Cyber Legacy
85%  
  15%

Bet on Virtus Pro vs Cyber Legacy

IEM New York CIS – October 18, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Cyber Legacy. With their lower odds of 5.25, they have a much higher payout

Virtus Pro vs Cyber Legacy face off on October 18, 2020, in the IEM New York CIS.


Virtus Pro is looking like a better bet since they have a 85% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.12. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.2. Betting on Cyber Legacy, whose odds are 5.25, will payout much more if they win. With a 15% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $52.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Virtus Pro vs Cyber Legacy over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to IEM New York CIS below. Also see more matches relating to Virtus Pro or Cyber Legacy below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Cyber Legacy
Cyber Legacy

Right now there's no matches for Cyber Legacy.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact