bet on Viperio
bet on HEET

Select to bet on who you think will win the match


Bet on Viperio vs HEET

CCT West Europe – March 15, 2023

It does not look so hot for Viperio. They are outmatched 2.95 to 1.35. Still, HEET looks to win this one.

Viperio vs HEET face off on March 15, 2023, in the CCT West Europe.

HEET is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on Viperio, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Viperio vs HEET over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to CCT West Europe below. Also see more matches relating to Viperio or HEET below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on CCT West Europe
CCT West Europe

Right now there's no matches for CCT West Europe.

bet on Viperio

Right now there's no matches for Viperio.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact