Select to bet on who you think will win the matchBET NOW
Vici Gaming and PSG LGD face off against each other on March 19, 2023 in the Dota Pro Circuit CN Division 1.
PSG LGD is looking like a better bet since they have a 87% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.1. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11. Betting on Vici Gaming, whose odds are 5.8, will payout much more if they win. With a 13% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $58!
Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Vici Gaming vs PSG LGD over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Dota Pro Circuit CN Division 1 below. Also see more matches relating to Vici Gaming or PSG LGD below.
Right now there's no matches for Dota Pro Circuit CN Division 1.
Right now there's no matches for Vici Gaming.
Right now there's no matches for PSG LGD.