bet on Vici Gaming
vs
bet on Invictus Gaming
87%  
  13%

Bet on Vici Gaming vs Invictus Gaming

China Pro Cup – November 24, 2020

The safe bet here is on Vici Gaming with a 87% chance of winning

Vici Gaming vs Invictus Gaming face off on November 24, 2020, in the China Pro Cup.


Vici Gaming is looking like a better bet since they have a 87% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.1. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11. Betting on Invictus Gaming, whose odds are 5.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 13% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $57.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Vici Gaming vs Invictus Gaming over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to China Pro Cup below. Also see more matches relating to Vici Gaming or Invictus Gaming below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on China Pro Cup
China Pro Cup

Right now there's no matches for China Pro Cup.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact