bet on Version1
vs
bet on Quadrant
59%  
  41%

Bet on Version1 vs Quadrant

U18 – December 08, 2022

It does not look so hot for Quadrant. They are outmatched 2.2 to 1.6. Still, Version1 looks to win this one.

Version1 vs Quadrant face off on December 08, 2022, in the U18.


Version1 is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on Quadrant, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Version1 vs Quadrant over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Version1 or Quadrant below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Version1
Version1

Right now there's no matches for Version1.

bet on Quadrant
Quadrant

Right now there's no matches for Quadrant.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact