bet on VAMOS
vs
bet on no meat pls
41%  
  59%

Bet on VAMOS vs no meat pls

U18 – January 09, 2022

no meat pls looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet.

VAMOS vs no meat pls face off on January 09, 2022, in the U18.


no meat pls is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on VAMOS, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on VAMOS vs no meat pls over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to VAMOS or no meat pls below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on VAMOS
VAMOS

Right now there's no matches for VAMOS.

bet on no meat pls
no meat pls

Right now there's no matches for no meat pls.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact