bet on Uprising Academy
vs
bet on Hype Unit
76%  
  24%

Bet on Uprising Academy vs Hype Unit

U18 – May 21, 2020

The safe bet here is on Uprising Academy with a 76% chance of winning

On May 21, 2020, Uprising Academy goes up against Hype Unit in the U18.


Uprising Academy is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on Hype Unit, whose odds are 3.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Uprising Academy vs Hype Unit over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Uprising Academy or Hype Unit below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Uprising Academy
Uprising Academy

Right now there's no matches for Uprising Academy.

bet on Hype Unit
Hype Unit

Right now there's no matches for Hype Unit.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact