bet on Unique
vs
bet on Los Reyes
70%  
  30%

Bet on Unique vs Los Reyes

Malta Vibes – January 17, 2022

We do not think Unique will lose this one. So if we had to recommend a safe bet, it is definitely against Los Reyes.

Unique vs Los Reyes face off on January 17, 2022, in the Malta Vibes.


Unique is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on Los Reyes, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Unique vs Los Reyes over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Malta Vibes below. Also see more matches relating to Unique or Los Reyes below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact