bet on Unique
vs
bet on LookingForOrg
61%  
  39%

Bet on Unique vs LookingForOrg

Winter Series – January 17, 2022

Even though it looks like LookingForOrg might lose, a risky bet at 2.3 is not necessarily a bad move. Unique pays out less return with their 1.55 odds.

On January 17, 2022, Unique goes up against LookingForOrg in the Winter Series.


Unique is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on LookingForOrg, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Unique vs LookingForOrg over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Winter Series below. Also see more matches relating to Unique or LookingForOrg below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Winter Series
Winter Series

Right now there's no matches for Winter Series.

bet on Unique
Unique

Right now there's no matches for Unique.

bet on LookingForOrg
LookingForOrg

Right now there's no matches for LookingForOrg.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact