bet on Union Gaming
vs
bet on Team L2K
83%  
  17%

Bet on Union Gaming vs Team L2K

U18 – November 26, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Team L2K. With their lower odds of 4.75, they have a much higher payout

Union Gaming and Team L2K face off against each other on November 26, 2020 in the U18.


Union Gaming is looking like a better bet since they have a 83% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.15. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.5. Betting on Team L2K, whose odds are 4.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 17% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $47.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Union Gaming vs Team L2K over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Union Gaming or Team L2K below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Union Gaming
Union Gaming

Right now there's no matches for Union Gaming.

bet on Team L2K
Team L2K

Right now there's no matches for Team L2K.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact