bet on Unicorns Of Love
vs
bet on Rainbow7
76%  
  24%

Bet on Unicorns Of Love vs Rainbow7

World Championship Play In – September 27, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Rainbow7. With their lower odds of 3.55, they have a much higher payout

On September 27, 2020, Unicorns Of Love goes up against Rainbow7 in the World Championship Play In.


Unicorns Of Love is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on Rainbow7, whose odds are 3.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Unicorns Of Love vs Rainbow7 over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to World Championship Play In below. Also see more matches relating to Unicorns Of Love or Rainbow7 below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact